Monday, May 23, 2011

DISCRIMINATION SA PHONE!

As a callcenter agent its normal talaga for us or for me na makarecieve ng mga calls from irate customers. But it really doesnt mean that it is the end of your career. hahaha! Because even there are some irate callers, most of them naman are nice and professional and some are even glad to found out that they are talking w/ agents from the Philippines. I just keep in my mind that the customers are upset because of the services and not because of me personally. Hehehe! But of all my irate callers this is the scenario that I cannot forget. I really feel discrimated...DISCRIMINATED TALAGA!!???hehehehe!


ME: (Enthusiastic as I can) Thank you for calling ( ____ ) This is Venz, How may I help you today?!!

CALLER:   (An old woman) Oh thank God! Finally I reached you...I just hung up the phone twice w/ the two agents from the Philippines! You know what? I really dont want to speak w/ agents from the philippines because they cannot understand me and I am having a hard time understanding their accent!

ME: (Flattered kasi di nahalata ang pinoy accent ko) Ooh! I see! But how may I help?

CALLER: Its been a problem since last month! but until now I am still  receiving calls from your ____ department that I need to pay my ____!  I thought that the Filipino agent I spoke last month put my loan under _____because I lost my job blah blah blah! 

ME: Im so sorry to hear that maam.  But let me check your record! May I have your acct # pls.
CALLER: (Keep on etchozing) You know what! I dont understand why American companies put their business in the Philippines. Filipino agents dont undesrtand what I am saying... I made my ____ here in the U.S but I am dealing w/ people from the other side of the world! Its ridiculous!!!WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

ME: (Worried kasi call is recorded and I cannot lie na I am from the Philippines din! baka ma upset si Madamme hehehe!) Uuhhmm! Actually We are located here in the Philippines too. (Biglang) May I have your account # pls. (Para maiba ang topic)

CALLER: (Naku! Na irate nga) Oh my!!! Thats what Im saying I really dont want to speak w/ agents from the Philippines!!! You dont speak good english! 

ME: (Ngeek!)  But you understand what I am saying right!!??So let me help you w/ this. What is your acct #!

CALLER: Nope! nope! You cannot help me! I will call my attorney and file complain about _____ bank why they are putting their business the Phillippines blah blah blah!

ME: (Pinatulan na ang caller hahaha!) Maam! Maam! You may go ahead and file a complain but I can tell you, you cannot stop american company to put their business here in the Philippines! all customer service are located here in the Philippines.

CALLER: What?!! Can I get your complete name and your ID #!!!

ME: Yup this is Venz!

CALLER: Your complete name and Employee # or whatever!

ME: Im not gonna give that to you!

CALLER: Where is your supervisor!!!

ME: (Lying) Maam! you will also be speaking w/ a Filipino supervisor!

CALLER: Transfer me now!

ME: Ok pls hold! MUTE MUTE MUTE HOLD for 5 mins..(Deadma lang di tumawag ng supervisor)

ME: (Nagsinungaling) Maam there is no available supervisor at this time just call us back tommorow!

CALLER: (Lalong na irate) I said transfer me to your supervisor NOW!!!

ME: MUTE @%!&@*()*)*(_*_^&%##

At the end I transfer the call to the American supervisor!!!!!...hehehe! Pasalamat si Madam na recorded ang call or else awardin ko siya....




No comments:

Post a Comment